The last two days at the gym have been quite a learning experience and frankly FUN FUN FUN! I can't believe how good it felt to push myself and I liked feeling my puny little excuse of muscles burning as I stretched myself as far as I could go. So far I feel no soreness anywhere which is kind of weird. I expected to be feeling alot of pain and stiffness but that hadn't been the case.
I'm so glad I choose the best gym buddy ever. She studied human kinetics and knows all there is to know about the body, exercise, nutrition etc. She's going to draw up an exercise schedule for us and we'll see how that goes.
So far I did the treadmill, epiliptical machine, biking, chest machines (don't know what they're called) and looking forward to doing weights.
In thirty minutes of what I thought was intense exercise...I burned like 100 calories...which is equivalent to half a choclate bar. Yuck! I really have to change my eating habits if I want to see a change. I didn't know that such a little bit of junk food needed that much of an acivity level to burn off.
I'm so glad I choose the best gym buddy ever. She studied human kinetics and knows all there is to know about the body, exercise, nutrition etc. She's going to draw up an exercise schedule for us and we'll see how that goes.
So far I did the treadmill, epiliptical machine, biking, chest machines (don't know what they're called) and looking forward to doing weights.
In thirty minutes of what I thought was intense exercise...I burned like 100 calories...which is equivalent to half a choclate bar. Yuck! I really have to change my eating habits if I want to see a change. I didn't know that such a little bit of junk food needed that much of an acivity level to burn off.
Labels: Fat to Phat
6 Comments:
At February 8, 2008 at 9:24 p.m. ,
Queen said...
awwww u and S seem to be having fun......THE PAIN WILL SOON COME, dont worry about that my frnd!!
At February 12, 2008 at 8:36 a.m. ,
NATIVE said...
Congrats Dreamer!
You seem to be enjoying yourself.....and what better way than gettin fit.
I have been saying I will join the gym for the past year....maybe it's time I get to it inshaAllah
ps: the soreness will come but inshaAllah not too bad :)
At February 12, 2008 at 4:23 p.m. ,
Organica said...
Wohoo! It's been forever since I've been to the gym and I have 3 different memberships. What a sad life I lead!
At February 13, 2008 at 5:37 p.m. ,
Aya's Den said...
Go, dreamer, go!
At February 17, 2008 at 12:41 p.m. ,
Hopeless Dreamer said...
U make working out sound FUN. uhh,I want to join it really bas unfortunately I need at least 10 pounds to reach the normal weight…..i'm super(skinny )and I hate it : -(
At February 17, 2008 at 12:58 p.m. ,
q said...
It feels good while you're doing it, its only afterwards when you start to feel the aches and burns. So im thinking by now you've been in much pain and have soaked in a dozen hot baths.
am i right??
good to see you're sticking to you plans!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home