Missed me? Probably not.
Assalamu Alaikum,
How are ya'll doing? Hope everyone had a fabulous and relaxing winter break. This is the longest that I haven't posted in my blog or used the computer and I must say it was kinda refreshing actually. I still haven't fixed my computer and I could honestly care less (except for school work...first day of classes for second term started today argh). I had a great time...lazying about, visiting family I haven't seen for years and vegging out in front of the TV (my first love).
So what's up with everyone? What's new in regard to life, work & love?
Belated Eid Mubarak and Happy New years - well probably just Eid wishes. I cannot be happy about the new year...it came WAY TOO FAST. The past 8 years has been melting into each other...I honestly cannot tell them apart except to say that I've been attending school. What in heavens is wrong with time? Why can't it just coast along at a lazy pace? I am shocked to be in '08 and I don't like it.
Oh well. The Universe never operated to my liking anyway.
P.S. I've kinda strapped for time now but boy do I have a story to tell. It was quite an adventure I had in Seattle ;)
How are ya'll doing? Hope everyone had a fabulous and relaxing winter break. This is the longest that I haven't posted in my blog or used the computer and I must say it was kinda refreshing actually. I still haven't fixed my computer and I could honestly care less (except for school work...first day of classes for second term started today argh). I had a great time...lazying about, visiting family I haven't seen for years and vegging out in front of the TV (my first love).
So what's up with everyone? What's new in regard to life, work & love?
Belated Eid Mubarak and Happy New years - well probably just Eid wishes. I cannot be happy about the new year...it came WAY TOO FAST. The past 8 years has been melting into each other...I honestly cannot tell them apart except to say that I've been attending school. What in heavens is wrong with time? Why can't it just coast along at a lazy pace? I am shocked to be in '08 and I don't like it.
Oh well. The Universe never operated to my liking anyway.
P.S. I've kinda strapped for time now but boy do I have a story to tell. It was quite an adventure I had in Seattle ;)
4 Comments:
At January 8, 2008 at 12:42 p.m. ,
Miss Muslimah said...
As salamu alaikum
hello there!
i just noticed that you had me on your side bar..very cool..it surprises me whenever i see that ive been added to someones sidebar...i think my blog is a bit boring..glad you're reading though... :D
At January 8, 2008 at 7:26 p.m. ,
Organica said...
Yay! I totally checked your bloggy. For some reason I can't add you to any of my feeds.
I am interested to learn about all your adventures in Seattle. I smell love in the air.
At January 10, 2008 at 12:50 a.m. ,
Queen said...
YESSSSS UR BACK!!
seattle story plz!
or i might call u, if i dont pass out right after i get home from work. just need the courage to call ur house...(get a damn CELL PHONE WOMAN!).
ps--MISS U!
At January 10, 2008 at 6:30 p.m. ,
Aya said...
LoneDreamer, missed you a boatful! Good to see you back.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home