Recap
Some of the things that happened:
- Celebrated Eid on Saturday while some of family celebrated Friday...I'm tired of these mixed up Eids...please agree on ONE day!
- I love going to Eid prayer mostly because I see sooo many Muslims in one place which is so cool...I never see them again :(
- I 'volunteered' to babysit at an Eid party...me & a couple of friends were responsible for about 30-40 kids. Yikes...we came out of it alive. I did a lot of face painting & I was good at it if I do say so myself! Butterflies were definitely the most popular.
On Tuesday...I turned 23. One thing I love about blogging is looking back at previous posts and points in my life and comparing to where I am now. Some things changed since my last birthday. I am happier where I am right now and I feel like things are going the way they're supposed to. There are of course A LOT of improvements and changes I have to make but inshAllah...that will fall into place soon too.
School is hectic & draining in a good kinda way. LOVE IT. I've been to two hospital visits so far and definitely see myself working there. I don't know why but I've always wanted to work in a hospital for as long as I can remember. I'm also thinking ahead and thinking about doing my masters in nursing...but definitely not right after finishing my bachelors...I need a break from school before I even think about going back but it's still cool to think and plan!
---
Queen...you monkey...go make a blog.
10 Comments:
At October 19, 2007 at 2:40 p.m. ,
Organica said...
Funny. We are the same age :D
Happy Birthday!
At October 19, 2007 at 2:42 p.m. ,
Nativedaughter said...
Happy Belated Birthday! I can believe you did not mention this before. I would have dedicated a post to you (I might still do that but i am drained out this week). I guess you are one of those nice people who help out during Eid, you are a rare bunch but special never the less. I am glad that you enjoy the hard work of school, i on the other hand could not wait to finish (the school was filled with total nerdy that live for school 'nightmare'). Hospitals freak me out so you are much braver then i could ever be. Peace sister!
At October 19, 2007 at 3:29 p.m. ,
Lonesome Dreamer said...
Thanks Organic. :)
Native Daughter...you are an absolute sweetheart. Thank you for the very nice compliments. Peace & lots of bariis. :P
At October 19, 2007 at 9:56 p.m. ,
Aya said...
A very happy birthday, Dreamer! So happy to hear that you're loving school despite the hectic schedule.
At October 20, 2007 at 9:45 p.m. ,
Organica said...
Gah! Update. :D
At October 21, 2007 at 9:06 a.m. ,
NATIVE said...
A belated happy birthday Dreamer.
My Eid was similar to yours...hectic...though no exams alhamdulillah.
So glad you are enjoying the course sis despite the headache of the busy schedule.
InshaAllah kheyr :)
At October 22, 2007 at 4:01 p.m. ,
Lonesome Dreamer said...
Thanks Aya and Native. Muah.
At October 22, 2007 at 7:29 p.m. ,
AMTAF! said...
Oh my God, I can't believe I am this late... Happy belated Birthday sweetheart! Please forgive my very sorry self. I promise it won't ever happen again. Hope it was a great day.
At October 23, 2007 at 4:40 a.m. ,
Flower.of.Chaos said...
Happy B'lated B'day Dreamer. Many happy returns.
Mine is this Friday.
At October 27, 2007 at 8:45 p.m. ,
Firefly said...
A happy belated birthday, Dreamer. Caafimaad, cimri-dheer iyo nolol fiican ayaan kuugu duceynayaa!
Muah
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home