-
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded. ~ Emerson

4 Comments:
At June 8, 2009 at 2:20 p.m. ,
Dahab said...
Keybo! Hands down, we don't have this phone in the uk... I think. The qwerty buttons are the best I have seen so far, nice and spacey, good enough to change this texting phobe into a texting fiend. love it.
At June 9, 2009 at 10:41 p.m. ,
The antidote said...
i like the black one, really nice and a full keyboard too
At June 17, 2009 at 12:07 a.m. ,
Lonesome Dreamer said...
Yeah, I think I'm going to get the Keybo --- in late August or early September. It'll be my first cellphone. I have finally been dragged out of the dark ages and am ready to be civilized.
At October 25, 2009 at 7:11 p.m. ,
Anonymous said...
lol same my friend thinks the shine is better
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home