Make duas please

I have an interview this coming Wednesday. I hate interviews with a burning passion. I get so nervous and tend to go blank. Please pray that everything turns out well and that I get the job - I really, really need it. If you don't hear back from me within a week --- that means I bombed the interview and am too depressed to update ya'll.
3 Comments:
At May 18, 2009 at 1:51 a.m. ,
The antidote said...
girl you can do it, you know you can!!!! that was a funny comic by the way
At May 29, 2009 at 1:55 p.m. ,
Aya said...
LD, you're not back :(
Hang in there, hon.
At June 8, 2009 at 1:22 p.m. ,
Lonesome Dreamer said...
It's been a *&*&%^&^%^ struggle. I have been hired Alhamdulliah but the orientation times are set and they do not match with my school schedule. I cannot miss 5 days of school without some major paperwork & doc note and that's what the Manager is asking me. We've been going back and forth over this issue for the past 3 weeks and we'll see.
I really don't know what's gonna happen --- I might have to resign before I even start working.
SHIT!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home