Silver linings
(Image from here)Every bad thing that happens to me...I make sure that I take a lesson from it because if I don't...I would either wallow in regret & self pity or it would be a waste of an experience. No matter how bad things get...I always try to take something positive away from it, regardless of how small it is.
I truly believe that that keeps me sane and optimistic about life.
I truly believe that that keeps me sane and optimistic about life.
Labels: Personal Post, Reflection
4 Comments:
At August 6, 2007 at 2:16 p.m. ,
Firefly said...
That's a very mature way of dealing with bad experiences. I just block them out and pretend they never happened.
It sounds like you're going through a difficult time, dreamer. I hope you get through it quickly and painlessly, I'A. Remember, don't let other people trouble you. Do what you can for those around you, but don't let them have a negative impact on you. As I always say, no one will look out for you if you don't look out for yourself.
Muah!
At August 7, 2007 at 7:40 p.m. ,
Lonesome Dreamer said...
^Thank you & I will.
At August 9, 2007 at 5:19 a.m. ,
NATIVE said...
There is always something to be learnt abour experiences...
Hope things work out for you Dreamer.....inshaAllah kheyr
At August 9, 2007 at 10:15 p.m. ,
Lonesome Dreamer said...
^Ameen.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home