Musings of a Lonesome Dreamer

I can show you morning on a thousand hills...

Saturday, June 30, 2007

What colour are you?





BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!


That's me alright! Except the unconditional part I guess...my love, loyalty and friendship is never unconditional (except in the case of Mummy).

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At July 1, 2007 at 5:42 a.m. , Blogger Firefly said...

    I got yellow ---->


    YELLOW
    You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.



    Heh! What do you think?

     
  • At July 1, 2007 at 5:44 a.m. , Blogger Firefly said...

    Also, what's this 'Copyscape' malarkey? Does it actually work?

     
  • At July 1, 2007 at 7:05 a.m. , Blogger Hopeless Dreamer said...

    I got (GREEN)
    (((You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.)))but somehow I don't trust these results ,it's making me sound like some sort of female version of botha(soo calm and perfect)..a3otho bellah

     
  • At July 1, 2007 at 7:49 a.m. , Blogger wasmaniac said...

    I am aqua...and
    You enjoy life, humor, and being exuberant. Wherever you go you usually find yourself stealing the spotlight without even trying. You love to let go and have fun.

     
  • At July 1, 2007 at 11:29 a.m. , Blogger NATIVE said...

    I got yellow too...interesting.

     
  • At July 1, 2007 at 12:04 p.m. , Blogger Aya said...

    I got ORANGE

    You are driven and optimistic. You strive to succeed in life while lightening the mood of those around you. You do well at any job you put your mind to.

    Ewww. Me not like it. The colour and the description (although probably accurate).

     
  • At July 3, 2007 at 8:17 p.m. , Blogger SleepDepraved said...

    I got yellow, so did Firefly and Native Female. Should I be scared or thrilled?

     
  • At July 4, 2007 at 4:08 p.m. , Blogger Lonesome Dreamer said...

    You girls shoud be pwawd of yourselves. Smart & great sense of humour? My, my, my. :D Not that I disagree lol

    Firefly, when u put ur blog address on copyscape...it scans the your site & compares it to anything similar it might find on the internet. It let's you know if & where people might be smooching off ur work.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home