so tired
This whole summer I've been feeling tired, exhausted & lethargic no matter how many hours of sleep or rest I take. It's not normal and I'm going to have to get my blood tested for any abnormalities (I'm thinking low iron levels).
I absolutely have no energy for anything and thus my school & social life is suffering. Inshallah things get better.
I absolutely have no energy for anything and thus my school & social life is suffering. Inshallah things get better.
6 Comments:
At July 23, 2007 at 2:24 p.m. ,
Anonymous said...
Aswrwb,
InshaAllah u will be fine.Will include u in my prayers :)
At July 24, 2007 at 7:27 a.m. ,
Anonymous said...
Ugh, Dreamer,, you could have been describing me in that post. Spring and summer bring the worst fatigue to my body. Part of the reason for me is that as an insomniac, I get more sleep during the longer, darker days. In the summer, it feels like I get no sleep at all.
Check your numbers for sure, hopefully you won't have any serious deficiency in iron. Do you consume white bread? If so, see if you can switch to whole grains. The white stuff sits like glue in your stomach, messing with your blood sugar and energy.
At July 25, 2007 at 12:26 p.m. ,
Lonesome Dreamer said...
Thanks alot Citizentito. I appreciate it :)
Aya, it's been this summer (starting may) and strangely I have been suffering mini insomnia if that actually exists. I can onl sleep around 1 am. My usual bedtime used to be no later than 11 pm - I would get sleepy and almost comatose.
I don't know what's different now.
At July 26, 2007 at 1:19 a.m. ,
Hopeless Dreamer said...
I feel the same way wallahii..i'm often awake 18-20 hours a day. then when I try to relax and sleep for a few hours I can't seem to wake up..n when I finally do it feels as if some one beat me while I was sleeping…!!!
No win situation ….!!
At July 26, 2007 at 9:43 a.m. ,
Anonymous said...
Yeah, insomnia should do it. I, too, lost my ability to fall unconscious the moment my head hit the pillow some years back. I think it could be some preoccupation with problems or bad habits before bed like watching TV or surfing. I know they are for me. Sigh. I totally sympathize with you. I feel like death on a kaiser bun.
At July 28, 2007 at 5:48 a.m. ,
Anonymous said...
Khalil Gibran is what got me here. Insha Allah you will be well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home