Busy bee
6 Adults
4 Children
3 (small) bedroom House
=
Alot of love, laughter, crying, headache, exhaustion. My relatives came to visit from Seatown and it's crazy hectic. So, if you don't hear from me soon, I'm still alive...
...barely.
4 Children
3 (small) bedroom House
=
Alot of love, laughter, crying, headache, exhaustion. My relatives came to visit from Seatown and it's crazy hectic. So, if you don't hear from me soon, I'm still alive...
...barely.
3 Comments:
At July 7, 2007 at 2:06 p.m. ,
Anonymous said...
Goodness! So many people. You'll love the space and quiet when all head home. I've always rediscovered my inner hermit when family holidays ended.
At July 9, 2007 at 11:52 a.m. ,
Lonesome Dreamer said...
Reminds of me of the fairytale of the couple who appreciated their small house aftering living a few days with their livestock. :)
At July 9, 2007 at 12:49 p.m. ,
Firefly said...
It's that time of year already, huh? I usually vacate the premises if any relatives visit. Especially if they are tagging along a bunch of kids. There's only so much noise and sleeplessness I can take!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home