Musings of a Lonesome Dreamer

I can show you morning on a thousand hills...

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Moody

I was going through my achieves and I came across some depressing thoughts which felt very familiar to what I'm experiencing right now. I realized that there is a kind of pattern going on - I always feel restless, moody, depressed, and sad around this time of the year and I don't know why.

My stomach is in knots now and I just want to sink under the covers and not come out for a long, long time. When I start to feel like this...I try to block out my thoughts by keeping busy. This translates into alot of cleaning, arranging and re-arranging bedrooms, going for aimless walks, and in the blogsphere changing my template every 5 seconds and manually checking each post for spelling mistakes. Whatever I can do to take the focus away from the gloom I'm stuck in.

So far, it's not working.