Woohoo!
I've finally been accepted into Nursing School for this September I'm beyond excited. I guess I'll try to finish the remaining courses for my Psychology degree either online while I'm in Nursing School or work it out somehow and finish it after a couple of years. Inshallah. Advice?
I just got the letter informing me of acceptance today and I must say it was a long time coming. I remember getting this same letter three years ago and at that time I had other stuff doing on so I declined. I never imagined I would be in the same spot a few years later but here I am. Hopefully more assured of what I want and a little bit smarter (at least lol).
Oh yeah.
I also got fired from my little job this afternoon. Apparently I wasn't much of a salesperson...didn't have that aggressiveness needed to survive there. I always knew I was a wuss...I can't even bully people over the phone. Ack. Oh well, the letter was definately my silver lining.
I just got the letter informing me of acceptance today and I must say it was a long time coming. I remember getting this same letter three years ago and at that time I had other stuff doing on so I declined. I never imagined I would be in the same spot a few years later but here I am. Hopefully more assured of what I want and a little bit smarter (at least lol).
Oh yeah.
I also got fired from my little job this afternoon. Apparently I wasn't much of a salesperson...didn't have that aggressiveness needed to survive there. I always knew I was a wuss...I can't even bully people over the phone. Ack. Oh well, the letter was definately my silver lining.
4 Comments:
At June 14, 2007 at 9:36 p.m. ,
Anonymous said...
Big congratulations, hon! Nursing is an awesome (and diverse) career. For the psych credits, you probably have the right idea with the online classes. If you are beginning school in a couple of months, take your time with finishing it. Maybe even consider doing it after the nursing program is finished. Throw yourself into your medical career now and don't look back. I've learnt that it is best to do one thing, do it very well and then move on to the next.
BIG BIG Congrats.
At June 14, 2007 at 10:29 p.m. ,
Hopeless Dreamer said...
Congratulations girll..mahalllah ,,I'm really glad u got accepted in something u r passionate about ..like aya said..nursing is an amazing career,, u can work (literally)anywhere...alllf mabrouk
At June 15, 2007 at 3:04 p.m. ,
Firefly said...
Congrats sweetie! You would make a lovely nurse for sure. 8)
At June 15, 2007 at 5:32 p.m. ,
Lonesome Dreamer said...
Thank you all! Means alot to me. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home