Musings of a Lonesome Dreamer

I can show you morning on a thousand hills...

Saturday, September 2, 2006

Ten amazing things about moi

This was the most difficult task that I’ve undergone in my entire life. I’ve been tagged to name 10 amazings things myself. Before I’ve even logged into my site I’ve already had so many swimming through my head that I’ve had to sit down and write them down - It took such a long time. My eyes were watering in exhaustion and my hand ached from writing four pages of amazing things about me, and yet, still more came! When will it end? I thought to myself as the last of the ink from my pen just barely covered number 125. Then I took a short nap to energize myself and after I’ve ate a little snack, I went back to the list and scrolled down editing here and there and agonizing over about which ten I had to choose. Finally I called in my friends and after a lengthily talk with them this is what we came to agreement to include: Suffice to say, because I hate boasting about myself (it’s so low class) my list will be short and sweet - no drawn out explanations necessary for it will speak for itself. ;-)*

  1. I am very loyal
  2. It takes a lot for me to get angry but such a very short time to forgive & forget (actually alot of times it takes sleep for me to be over it..I know…weird)
  3. I’ve done very well at school without trying hard
  4. I have NEVER had a fight with a girl (verbal or physical) [ this of itself is not amazing but a MIRACLE]
  5. I am a great listener - people often tell me their life stories after knowing them a short time
  6. I’m the least fashion & body conscious girl in the world (I dare you to find another)
  7. I have amazing dance moves
  8. I am very spontaneous - I would be ready for anything and everything (though its sucks that I’m the only spontaneous one in my group)
  9. It’s hard to me to say no - I’m a very friendly & helpful person (some pple think that’s a weakness)
  10. Can I say that I’m the only living Somali person to be always ON TIME! (even weddings, yes, I know, I do feel like an idiot…but still)
Some of you might be raising your eyebrows and think WTH! That list has NOTHING amazing in it - well, go suck on some lemons. You obviously wouldn’t recognize an amazing person if she came and cyber slapped u.

*Yeah, don’t laugh. It took me a long time to find something nice to say about myself. I’m usually more comfortable in exposing my weaknesses…but aren’t we all?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home