Musings of a Lonesome Dreamer

I can show you morning on a thousand hills...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Pet peeves

  • Rude, inconsiderate people
  • Blind prejudice
  • Shameless liars
  • People who cheat
  • People who squeeze into clothes that are 3 sizes too small their fat rolls in plain view
  • People who bump into others and instead of saying ‘excuse me’ expect you to apologize for being in their way
  • Women who put each other down
  • Gossipers and backstabbers
  • Two faced people and
  • Interest (on credit cards, student loans, etc.)
Okay, let’s do an honest evaluation and see how much of that list I’m guilty of. Damn I’ve evil - I have within me what I hate to see in others. The mark of a hypocrite isn’t it?. Well, I lie, I cheat (never on people, I used to cheat on big papers when I thought I had nothing else left within me to write), I am sometimes two faced, I pretend to like someone I don’t just to avoid confrontation (I’m a big coward when it comes to conflicts), and I am a big girl although I never wear clothes that cling to me. Hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home