Musings of a Lonesome Dreamer

I can show you morning on a thousand hills...

Monday, January 2, 2006

Slight delay

Sometimes even the best laid plans can go off track. The girl I was going with invited her neighbour to come along and I invited my close friend; the more the merrier I thought. Didn’t realize it would also bring about conflict of schedules and a ton of headache. None of the days worked for all 4 of us so we finally came to the agreement, after a couple of back and forth calls & a few misunderstandings, that two people would see the movie today and the other two would see it tomorrow. Were splitting up. I’m not going with the person I initially planned it seems. Then all 4 of us including some Uni friends and family would have a big fat party to celebrate Eid ul-Adha which is just a little more than a week away, Wednesday 10th I believe. That way, were all together at time and place. *sigh* I was so looking forward to seeing that movie today, I can hardly wait! The anticipation alone is killing me inside. This should teach me to quit being impulsive and make plans ahead of time instead of springing it on people at the last minute. Their reaction is completely understandable & I don’t blame them one bit; but I wanna see the movie!.

Got to occupy myself for the time being though; what to do, what to do…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home