Musings of a Lonesome Dreamer

I can show you morning on a thousand hills...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

about the work thing...

Coming home from work yesterday exhausted to the bone, I was reminded of something that a fellow blogger once wrote to the effects of ‘Unemployment and daytime TV go together like bread and butter or tea and biscuits’. Ohmygod how true! I’m going to school and working (which I haven’t since last year) and I only get 3 hours of free time. Instead of being bored or wasting hours and hours on TV and computers (which I did) I know have to decide whether to use that time to study, sleep, eat, go out, hang with friends or just read a good book! NO BOREDOM HERE ANYMORE…IM TOO FREAKIN' TIRED TO BE BORED.

I can’t believe all the free time I’ve had for the past year - almost 8 hours I’ve wasted on shit I don’t even remember. I use to update this blog like daily and now I understand some of the bloggers I regularly read used to do it only randomly. BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY HAD LIVES. What a revelation, lol.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home