Musings of a Lonesome Dreamer

I can show you morning on a thousand hills...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Woohoo!

I’m freee, freee, freee at last! I just dropped my linguistics language course and I’m so dang happy! Over the moon, baby. That class was seriously giving me ulcers although I only took it for a week. Major depression on the horizon if I was forced to take it but thankfully someone dropped a course and I snuck in just in time.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

You have no idea how crazy that class was. It was a totally different language and of course it didn’t help that it was full of linguistics majors. I was so out of my league there.

Goals this month:

  • Study ass off like never before this semester (and stick to the plan!)
  • Apply for student loans and send in the Certificates that I’m in school
  • Apply to BCIT ASAP
  • Find out where I am in waiting list for L.C. and V.C.C. Programs
  • Talk to U.BC Advisor
  • Find work!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home