Choices
My 12 year old sister comes up to me while I’m studying and interrupts with this obviously very important question:
‘Dreamer, would you rather eat poop (of the human variety) or die’?
I’m like ‘Excuse me?, get the hell out of my room. I”m not gonna answer that!’
She insists ‘no really, I already asked the rest of the family, only you are left. What would you do’.
I reply ‘neither’ refusing to dignify her question with an answer.
She’s getting impatient now and throws me a ‘your so stupid but I’m afraid to say it in case you hit me’ look so she adds ‘Well, how about if you have no choice? Someone is holding a gun to your head and you have to either eat poop or die’.
I kept my lips tightly sealed each, more elaborate, storyline she came up with.
She gave up and left, without my response to her poll and pissed off that I messed up her scientific research experiment. I didn’t care to ask her what the rest of my family said.
I was scared of the answer.
‘Dreamer, would you rather eat poop (of the human variety) or die’?
I’m like ‘Excuse me?, get the hell out of my room. I”m not gonna answer that!’
She insists ‘no really, I already asked the rest of the family, only you are left. What would you do’.
I reply ‘neither’ refusing to dignify her question with an answer.
She’s getting impatient now and throws me a ‘your so stupid but I’m afraid to say it in case you hit me’ look so she adds ‘Well, how about if you have no choice? Someone is holding a gun to your head and you have to either eat poop or die’.
I kept my lips tightly sealed each, more elaborate, storyline she came up with.
She gave up and left, without my response to her poll and pissed off that I messed up her scientific research experiment. I didn’t care to ask her what the rest of my family said.
I was scared of the answer.
Labels: Family
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home