Musings of a Lonesome Dreamer

I can show you morning on a thousand hills...

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

I really miss them!

They left two days ago and I’m mopping around the house wishing for their laughter and wet, spontaneous kisses. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, non?

Arhaz, 4 yrs old, is my name sake. She has the cutest Norwegian accent. I love the way she says ‘OK’ with a thick accent. Since she’s the only girl I suspect that she’s Daddy’s favourite, although he’d sooner walk on fire than show favour to one child over another.

The sweet one and half year old baby boy AZ is my love - cuddling him was the best part of the day. His eyes and lips are to die for - many girls will kill to have them. Or at the very least, have plastic surgery. Seriously, those bee stung pouts are some competition. Watch out Angelina Jolie. Hang your head in shame, woman. You have nothing on this man. I mean, nothing girlie.

And his gurgling, spontaneous, wild laughter? Nothing.like.it.ever.

The oldest boy, AR, is 6 yrs old. He has the same name as my youngest brother. We couldn’t tear him away from the video games and cartoons. Kids don’t care for vacations I realized. He would rather stay home and watch t.v. or spend hours on the video games rather than exploring the neighbourhood & city - even kid friendly places!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home