Tagged II
16. If you became a multi-millionare what can you buy?
Hey, I love this question. World Peace! Ok, Ok. I have this rags to riches fantasy at least once a week so I’m pretty much well prepared: a) A large ass mansion for my mom and siblings, acres and acres of land to surround it and my entire extended family to live there with us - not in the mansion mind you, somewhere in those acres of land conveniently hidden my the woods and separated by a very large man make lake, hehe I’m not completely mental. b) Silk - lots and lots and lots. I love the cool, smooth feel of satin and silk on my bare skin. Heavenly! c) I’d donate a large percent of my annual earnings to charities and make sure I’m kept up on how, where, when it’s spent - weekly reports and d) I’d build alot of homeless shelters - dozens. The size of mansions. Give homeless and runaways (with good reason) an address, help them find jobs, and when they find it and are stable and save some money - help them find an apartment and give their place to the next person on the list. I’ve always dreamt of this - but I have a feeling it will always stay in my head and won’t materialize. Hey, it’s the thought the counts isn’t it? Well isn’t it?
17. Tell me something we don’t know
Hmm. I always feel suffocated in my skin and sometimes trapped. I’m a people pleaser - I can’t help myself. It’s very hard for me to say no or stand up for myself. My religion, culture and family sometimes makes me schizophrenic. I’m a different person than who I present myself to the world and sometimes I think I’m going to show my true colours one of these days. I’m not a horrible person, far from it without sounding arrogant - but sometimes I feel like I’m lying to myself and others and should just end the charade. Then I wake up to reality, sigh and go on with the day.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
Gosh, why all these hard questions. *chews lip* I have so many wishes for the world - but if I was forced to choose, which I feel like I am, I’d say…fairness. Absolute justice. A homeless person should have the same level of justice/punishment/sentence/fairness as a king. None of that unequal balance and crooked courts & lawyers that give different sentences based on social and economic statuses.
19. Do you like to dance?
Oh, I love to dance. Mine is freestyle because there is no proper name/style to identify it by. It mostly consists of wildly flailing arms, head banging when I’m daring, belly twists, squats, leg kicks, hip sways - trust me, it looks a little better than it sounds.
20. George Bush?
Is a waste of skin and space. He makes me feel so superior. How bad can the situation be if you KNOW that your smarter than the President?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl...
I can’t wait to have a baby. I would spoil her and love her hopelessly. I loooove babies. I imagine a little girl with thick, curly black hair framing her chubby face and large eyes fringed with long, black lashes. A bow shaped ruby mouth kissing me and calling me ‘hooyo’ (mamma).
22. Imagine your first child is a boy...
I don’t know about boys - maybe I’ll just hand over the child to the hubby? :-) I don’t want to feminize my baby boy - and I probably will. For a long time, because of me, my little brother used to cover his nipples with his hands while he was stark naked. His little willy will be bare for the world to see…but his hands will be stuck like glue to his chest. lol. I still laugh when I think about it - thank god he grew out of it.
23. Would you consider living aboard?
Always. I hunger for travel - to know the world outside my tiny bubble. I ache for my country - a sad longing that ends in despair because I know it will be a long, long time before it is safe to live and raise a family comfortably there. I would love to live in Dubai - the best of both worlds. And its sooo beautiful - a magnificent mirage that rose out of the desert and when you touch it, it doesn’t fade.
24. What would God say to you at the pearly gates?
Would he even speak to me? I won’t assume…I’ll only pray that I make myself and my life worthy of heaven. Amen.
25. 3 people who would do this quiz…
You, You, and YOU!
Hey, I love this question. World Peace! Ok, Ok. I have this rags to riches fantasy at least once a week so I’m pretty much well prepared: a) A large ass mansion for my mom and siblings, acres and acres of land to surround it and my entire extended family to live there with us - not in the mansion mind you, somewhere in those acres of land conveniently hidden my the woods and separated by a very large man make lake, hehe I’m not completely mental. b) Silk - lots and lots and lots. I love the cool, smooth feel of satin and silk on my bare skin. Heavenly! c) I’d donate a large percent of my annual earnings to charities and make sure I’m kept up on how, where, when it’s spent - weekly reports and d) I’d build alot of homeless shelters - dozens. The size of mansions. Give homeless and runaways (with good reason) an address, help them find jobs, and when they find it and are stable and save some money - help them find an apartment and give their place to the next person on the list. I’ve always dreamt of this - but I have a feeling it will always stay in my head and won’t materialize. Hey, it’s the thought the counts isn’t it? Well isn’t it?
17. Tell me something we don’t know
Hmm. I always feel suffocated in my skin and sometimes trapped. I’m a people pleaser - I can’t help myself. It’s very hard for me to say no or stand up for myself. My religion, culture and family sometimes makes me schizophrenic. I’m a different person than who I present myself to the world and sometimes I think I’m going to show my true colours one of these days. I’m not a horrible person, far from it without sounding arrogant - but sometimes I feel like I’m lying to myself and others and should just end the charade. Then I wake up to reality, sigh and go on with the day.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
Gosh, why all these hard questions. *chews lip* I have so many wishes for the world - but if I was forced to choose, which I feel like I am, I’d say…fairness. Absolute justice. A homeless person should have the same level of justice/punishment/sentence/fairness as a king. None of that unequal balance and crooked courts & lawyers that give different sentences based on social and economic statuses.
19. Do you like to dance?
Oh, I love to dance. Mine is freestyle because there is no proper name/style to identify it by. It mostly consists of wildly flailing arms, head banging when I’m daring, belly twists, squats, leg kicks, hip sways - trust me, it looks a little better than it sounds.
20. George Bush?
Is a waste of skin and space. He makes me feel so superior. How bad can the situation be if you KNOW that your smarter than the President?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl...
I can’t wait to have a baby. I would spoil her and love her hopelessly. I loooove babies. I imagine a little girl with thick, curly black hair framing her chubby face and large eyes fringed with long, black lashes. A bow shaped ruby mouth kissing me and calling me ‘hooyo’ (mamma).
22. Imagine your first child is a boy...
I don’t know about boys - maybe I’ll just hand over the child to the hubby? :-) I don’t want to feminize my baby boy - and I probably will. For a long time, because of me, my little brother used to cover his nipples with his hands while he was stark naked. His little willy will be bare for the world to see…but his hands will be stuck like glue to his chest. lol. I still laugh when I think about it - thank god he grew out of it.
23. Would you consider living aboard?
Always. I hunger for travel - to know the world outside my tiny bubble. I ache for my country - a sad longing that ends in despair because I know it will be a long, long time before it is safe to live and raise a family comfortably there. I would love to live in Dubai - the best of both worlds. And its sooo beautiful - a magnificent mirage that rose out of the desert and when you touch it, it doesn’t fade.
24. What would God say to you at the pearly gates?
Would he even speak to me? I won’t assume…I’ll only pray that I make myself and my life worthy of heaven. Amen.
25. 3 people who would do this quiz…
You, You, and YOU!
Labels: ME ME ME
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home