Pretty Little Angel
Ms. Jolie was named People’s, an honest and reputable magazine (snort), most beautiful woman. Now of course they’re exaggerating a tad bit - considering that they haven’t seen all of the earth’s women, polled and compared them side by side…but I got to say…she’s breathtaking and I’m going to let that little white lie slide by. What an amazing life, she reminds me of when I was younger and I still had dreams of Hollywood, fame, fortune, glittering sapphire jewels, floor length silk gowns embroidered with rhinestone crystals and the stars aligning themselves in the sky to spell out my name…such fantasies which were soon ripped out, stomped on and laughed at. Is there a possibility ever that she would be interested in adopting a 20 something year old Somali broke student? Mmm. I can see myself as part of the privileged dream rainbow family of hers - a true representative united nations.Why is it that I find people with problems so attractive? Beautiful, dull people are so boring to me and sometimes it takes something off their physical beauty too, but a person whose has a dark, dangerous crazy past…I’m so fascinated by them. They beacon to me like a silly moth to a dangerous, scalding hot flame. Maybe that alone says alot about me as a person…and it isn’t very pretty.
* Image from here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home