Yes. In fact, I AM the last person to know
Imagine my utter shock knowing that Reena is interested in Nursing too. Not only that but she’s presently IN Nursing School. And she started...LAST MAY! She's taking psychiatric nursing - who would've thunk?
I cannot believe that she did not tell me this. She said that she thought I knew but I didn't. Shocked is an understatement.
Wowza.
Now I have three friends in Nursing School. Reena, Renu & Cookie. It would be sooo cool if we all worked in the same hospital together. How awesome would that be? It’s definitely nice to have friends working in the same field as you.
I cannot wait to start Nursing School.
I cannot believe that she did not tell me this. She said that she thought I knew but I didn't. Shocked is an understatement.
Wowza.
Now I have three friends in Nursing School. Reena, Renu & Cookie. It would be sooo cool if we all worked in the same hospital together. How awesome would that be? It’s definitely nice to have friends working in the same field as you.
I cannot wait to start Nursing School.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home