Musings of a Lonesome Dreamer

I can show you morning on a thousand hills...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pissed

I’ve gotten another letter from good ol’ L.C telling me since the 3 year limit for Bio 1190 and 1191 have expired (I took them in ‘03) I would have to retake the same damn classes when I start Nursing in Sept. SHIT! I am so freakin mad right now. Steam is pouring out of my ears. How dare they do this to me again. They’re been screwing me over again and again. First it was changing the program from Collaboration with U.VIC to their own degree program when I’ve been in the waitlist for two years and just 1 month away from being accepted! Then when I apply again after being away for two years, they decide to change the 5 year limit to 3 years, thus forcing me to take those two damn courses again. It’s not the work I’m worried about. I got a B & an A for those classes and I genuinely enjoyed them. But I’m having hard time believing that I need to waste more money to take classes that I’ve already completed and stuff that I’ve already mastered. I’m a person who get’s bored easily and daydreams in class if it isn’t interesting. This would definitely ensure that I blank out.

I hate you L.C!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home