r u i n e d
This morning while getting ready to go out I was brushing my hair when shocker of all shockers…I discovered a small coin sized bald patch near my forehead!
I stared a while in dumb shock, closed my eyes to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating, opened them again and stared dumbstruck at my bald spot.
I was bald.
Let me repeat, I’m not a middle aged man or an 80 year old woman, and I’m starting to get bald! I screamed all the way downstairs, trying to squeeze as much drama as I could from the situation. Everyone unkindly assured me, yes they could see my pale shiny skull through my thinning hair.
So now, I’m using the comb-over style ala Donald Trump to hide my unfortunate spot. I knew watching 4 seasons of his show would help me in some way. I just never knew how until now.
I was searching the possible causes on Google (thanks net doctor) and it said it’s probably due to stress and would likely go away after a few weeks.
Thank God.
And oh yeah, my hair is permanently parted in the middle. That’s the only way I wear it. Parted in the middle and pulled into an ultra tight bun that gives me a temporary facelift feel. So that’s the problem if anyone else is experiencing this embarrassing problem. Try to vary hairstyles monthly.
My little brother disagrees. He said to me laughing - your hair is running from your ugly face. Ha ha ha! NOT.
I stared a while in dumb shock, closed my eyes to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating, opened them again and stared dumbstruck at my bald spot.
I was bald.
Let me repeat, I’m not a middle aged man or an 80 year old woman, and I’m starting to get bald! I screamed all the way downstairs, trying to squeeze as much drama as I could from the situation. Everyone unkindly assured me, yes they could see my pale shiny skull through my thinning hair.
So now, I’m using the comb-over style ala Donald Trump to hide my unfortunate spot. I knew watching 4 seasons of his show would help me in some way. I just never knew how until now.
I was searching the possible causes on Google (thanks net doctor) and it said it’s probably due to stress and would likely go away after a few weeks.
Thank God.
And oh yeah, my hair is permanently parted in the middle. That’s the only way I wear it. Parted in the middle and pulled into an ultra tight bun that gives me a temporary facelift feel. So that’s the problem if anyone else is experiencing this embarrassing problem. Try to vary hairstyles monthly.
My little brother disagrees. He said to me laughing - your hair is running from your ugly face. Ha ha ha! NOT.
Labels: Beauty and the Plain
2 Comments:
At July 14, 2008 at 1:40 a.m. ,
Anonymous said...
Hello, I suggest you to massage your scalp with a mix of 50% castor oil plant (Ricinus communis) and 50% alcohol (concentration about 80-90%).
put these two in a bottle and agitate well before use. Then soak bit of cotton wool in this emulsion and then begin massage your scalp. You can do this once a week. Then fold a towel around your hair and stay like this for an hour. After that you can have a bath. :). Hopefully you will keep your hair.
Another natural remedy: to wash your hair with beer. I after shampooing and rinsing, you rinse your hair with beer.
At July 24, 2008 at 1:43 a.m. ,
Lonesome Dreamer said...
Thanks for the suggestion...it's gone now but I'll keep that in mind.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home