Musings of a Lonesome Dreamer

I can show you morning on a thousand hills...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A little bit early

[Oct 29th]

Me:
Hi Ms. X, I'm LD. I'm going to be your nurse tonight.
*seeing my Hijab*
Mrs X: Oh dear, is it Halloween already?

I found it really funny. And here I thought I looked like some hot stuff. This 98 year old little lady brought me down to earth.

2 Comments:

  • At November 21, 2010 at 5:58 p.m. , Blogger Dahab said...

    Ha! I have one for you.

    Me: "Hi Mrs X, you all right?"

    Mrs X: "I know what you are dear but I still like you...." :she pats my hand gently:

    I and I've had some worse...

    Hope you are doing well girl, and you're managing to look past all the bad, ugly and downright rude and appreciating each day Allah gives you to do some good in this world!

     
  • At December 6, 2010 at 8:27 p.m. , Blogger Lonesome Dreamer said...

    lol - i wonder what she meant.

    thnx girllllllll

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home