I can see it
Sometimes it feels like that the past ten years are a blur - life went on its merry way while I seemed to be stuck in place. However, now that I can finally see the finish line a head of me in the distance, time has slowed down to the consistency of molasses.I'm getting impatient.
I can't wait.
Step.
Step.
Step.
4 Comments:
At June 30, 2010 at 12:17 p.m. ,
Aya said...
Hey hon, missed reading for you!!
Glad that you can see the finish line (are you done this year or next?).
Oh, the early twenties are a blur for me as well. For what it's worth, time does slow significantly and you're able to keep some memories LOL. Not a good thing all the time but what the heck.
At August 8, 2010 at 7:42 p.m. ,
ascension said...
Hey i love the new layout an that is such a nice poem....hoooraayyy for writers
At August 13, 2010 at 3:04 p.m. ,
q said...
Yeeey!! you're almost there, im excited that you're excited. lol
Ramadan kariim huuno!
ps. LOVE the layout
At December 6, 2010 at 8:26 p.m. ,
Lonesome Dreamer said...
Thnks guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home