About Moi
This is the first post of hopefully many pondering of life and the crazy world we live in. I feel as If I have awaken from a deep slumber and my spirit and mind crave for more than the junk fed to me by the hypnotic idiot box and the numerous mind numbing portals of entertainment-or should I say weapons of mass distraction and dumbification (heheh yeah right!). By writing an account of my day or random thoughts that pop into my head I hope to preserve a part of my life so I could look back years later and laugh or sigh wistfully. And I plan on distracting myself from boredom of my life.
But I’m not promising anything. There might come a time where I revert to my old habits, and that's life. It should be an interesting journey nonetheless.
Lone Dreamer, 21, signing out.
P.S. I’ve deleted my blog twice before. The first time because I was in a bad mood and felt that my posts didn’t reflect the shitty way I was feeling; and the second time I played around with it when something was wrong & I wasn’t sure how to fix it and still save my posts, so I thought why not save a few posts to put in a new blog (I was eyeing Wordpress/Wordyblog - so it came at a good time). But this time I’m not so sure that I want to share with my family & friends as I did before. mmmm I’ll have to think about it. There’s something comforting with anonymity, ya know?. There won’t be anything new for a while; I’m just putting down earlier posts of mine. But from now on, I’m not going to touch any buttons for the sake of curiosity thats for sure!
But I’m not promising anything. There might come a time where I revert to my old habits, and that's life. It should be an interesting journey nonetheless.
Lone Dreamer, 21, signing out.
P.S. I’ve deleted my blog twice before. The first time because I was in a bad mood and felt that my posts didn’t reflect the shitty way I was feeling; and the second time I played around with it when something was wrong & I wasn’t sure how to fix it and still save my posts, so I thought why not save a few posts to put in a new blog (I was eyeing Wordpress/Wordyblog - so it came at a good time). But this time I’m not so sure that I want to share with my family & friends as I did before. mmmm I’ll have to think about it. There’s something comforting with anonymity, ya know?. There won’t be anything new for a while; I’m just putting down earlier posts of mine. But from now on, I’m not going to touch any buttons for the sake of curiosity thats for sure!
Labels: ME ME ME
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home